When you were the age 15
在你十五岁时
They shot the arrow at you
天使向你射去了一支箭
You put that arrow in
你将那支箭插入胸膛
Became an angel too
也化身成为天使
But you were proud to be you
但你为自己是你而骄傲
When you made a pact with him
当你与他们签下契约
A secret that you'd keep
你承诺守住这个秘密
That you'd forget that sin
你承诺你会忘记罪恶
Could be so warm, so free!
你将会感受到温暖与自由
That you could find such release.
你寻到了如此美妙的释放
My dear Sebastian
我亲爱的塞巴斯蒂安
In every breath we complete
在每一个我们共同完成的呼吸
The meaning of our truth
我感受到真理的意义
The meaning of our design
感受到我们真实的意念
That I could be a son
我可以成为一个孩子
And someone's son I'd find
去找寻生命中的归属
To be the one
去成为那个唯一
to be the one
去找寻那个唯一
man, man of mine
那个独一无二的,我的男人
From a boy
从一个男性
into a son
变成一个男孩
into the man, man of mine.
再成为一个男人,我的男人
E-oh e-oh, e-oh e-oh E-oh e-oh, e-oh e-oh
Hell' sow his seeds into mine
他会向我播下种子
and we will grow,
接着我们会一起成长
and we will grow just as our bodies entwine
随着身体的缠绕我们会一起成长
E-oh e-oh, e-oh e-oh! E-oh e-oh, e-oh e-oh
We wouldn't fail but be anything else but real.
我们的爱不会衰败,我们的爱可以成为一切,除了真实
E-oh e-oh, e-oh e-oh E-oh e-oh, e-oh e-oh